Wednesday 20 May 2015

Tim Blogio Nash 2015 / Nash 2015 Blogging Team

Yma rydyn ni'n cwrdd â'r brawd a chwaer, Grace a Sam, - y ddau aelod nesaf o Dîm Blogio 'Nash 2015

Here we meet brother and sister Grace and Sam - the next two members of the Nash 2015 Blogging Team


My name is Grace Buttler, I’m 21 and from Cardiff.  Currently I’m in my third year studying violin at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. This is my seventh and final year in the Nash and I have no idea what I’ll do with my summer next year as it’s been a part of my lift for so long! My two favourite hobbies at the moment are sewing and yoga. I find it hard to choose just one piece of music as my favourite, but I love anything by Shostakovich, especially his 5th Symphony. I also keep a regular blog and am currently in training for my second half marathon.




My name is Sam and I am an oboist. I am from Cardiff but I am currently studying music at the University of Oxford. This will be my third year on NYOW. Outside of music, I really enjoy cooking, especially baking. My favourite piece of music is probably Shostakovich’s 5th Symphony, however I think that I have a very varied taste in music. An interesting fact about me is that for my 18th birthday, my sister got me a birthday card signed by Sue Perkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment